- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup chopped pickled jalapeno chiles
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3 6 ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 4 large slices peasant-style bread, toasted
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (4 ounces)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a medium bowl, stir together 3/4 cup jalapenos, the mayonnaise and chipotle chiles. Stir in the tuna.
Divide the tuna mixture among the toast, cover with the cheese and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos. Bake until the cheese melts, 8 to 10 minutes.