Recipe by Jackie Newgent, RDN
- 8 oz. collard greens, ribs removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. EVOO
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 lbs. skirt steak
- 3 cups Tex-Mex Black Beans, thawed and reheated
- 1 cup couscous, cooked according to package directions
- Sriracha, for drizzling
1. Make Big-Batch Tex-Mex Black Beans and portion out 1 cup for this recipe.
2. In a bowl, toss greens, EVOO and lime juice; season. On greased grill or grill pan, cook steak over medium-high until medium-rare, about 3 minutes per side. Let rest 3 minutes; slice and serve with collard greens, Tex-Mex Black Beans and couscous. Serve with sriracha for drizzling.