- 6 ounces cured chorizo, casings removed, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 4 cups Arrabbiata Sauce,thawed
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bag (5 to 6 oz.) fresh baby spinach
- Store-bought garlic bread
In a large pot with a lid, brown the chorizo over medium-high, turning once, about 2 minutes. Add the wine and let the mixture boil 5 minutes. Stir in the sauce; return to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium; add the shrimp. Cover and cook, stirring once, until the shrimp are opaque in the center, 5 minutes. Stir in the spinach to wilt; season with salt and pepper. Divide among shallow bowls, drizzle with oil and serve with the bread.