- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 pounds baby bok choy, trimmed and sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 bunches scallions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
Fill a large pot with enough water to reach a depth of 2 inches and bring to a boil. Add the bok choy and cook, stirring, for 1 minute; drain and rinse with cold water.
In the same pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the scallions and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce, crushed red pepper and shrimp and cook until opaque, about 2 minutes. Stir in the bok choy until heated through, about 2 minutes.