Recipe by Chris Lanier
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. sambal oelek or chile-garlic sauce
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 ears corn, husked
- 1 bunch scallions
- 8 boneless, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
1. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk the maple syrup, sambal oelek and 3 tbsp. oil.
2. On a large baking sheet, arrange the corn and scallions; drizzle with the remaining 2 tbsp. oil; turn to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning often, until charred, 8 minutes for the scallions and 15 minutes for the corn.
3. In a large bowl, toss the chicken with 1/2 cup maple syrup mixture; season. Grill the chicken, turning and basting with the remaining maple syrup mixture, until glazed and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, slice the corn kernels off the cobs and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with the Parmesan, butter, chives and paprika; season. Serve the chicken with the corn and scallions.