- Prep Time
- 2 pounds english cucumbers, halved lengthwise
- 1 large jalapeno chile, seeds and ribs discarded, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1 1/2 pints blueberries
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
Using a hand held slicer, slice the cucumbers into half-moons about 1/8 inch thick; season with salt.
In a large bowl, combine the jalapeno, lime juice, garlic and cumin; whisk in the EVOO. Add the cucumbers, blueberries and cilantro and toss to coat.