- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cups cups thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, seeded and finely chopped, plus 1 tbsp sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 5 1/2 ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 20 large tortilla chips
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, shredded (4cups)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
In a large nonstick skillet, cook the corn in 2 tbsp. water over high heat for 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
Add the beef to the skillet and cook, stirring, until no pink remains, about 8 minutes. Add the chiles and half of the lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
To the corn, add the black beans, adobo sauce, cilantro, EVOO and remaining lime juice; season with salt and pepper. Divide the chips among 4 shallow bowls. Top with the lettuce, corn-bean mixture, beef and scallions.