- 3/4 pound plums, pitted and sliced into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons butter, diced
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 tsp. flour
In bowl, toss plums with 2 tbsp. sugar, five-spice powder and lemon juice. Divide among 4 small ramekins. In bowl, using fingertips, mix oats, butter, flour and remaining 6 tbsp. sugar with a pinch of salt; sprinkle on plums. Bake at 425 degrees until topping is golden and juices bubble, 15 to 18 minutes.