- Prep Time
- 4 clementines, peeled and cut into thin wheels
- 3 bottles (about 15 oz. each) blueberry-pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 sweet apple, such as braeburn or delicious
- 1 firm-ripe pear
- 1 starfruit, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved or whole
- 20 ounces ginger ale, chilled
In a 3-qt. pitcher, add the clementines and blueberry-pomegranate juice.
Quarter and core the apple and cut into bite-size chunks. Quarter and core the pear and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Add both to the pitcher along with the starfruit and grapes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
Just before serving, pour in the ginger ale.