- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 8 ounce package soba noodles
- 1 32 ounce container (4 cups) chicken broth
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 pound snow peas, halved
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Red chili paste, for serving
In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring 2 cups water, the chicken broth and ginger to a boil. Stir in the soy sauce and lower the heat to low.
Divide the chicken, snow peas and coleslaw among 4 large soup bowls. Add the noodles to the saucepan and heat through. Using tongs, divide the noodles among the soup bowls. Ladle the liquid into the bowls and top with the scallions and cilantro. Serve with the chili paste.