Use any fresh bread you have handy—rye, pumpernickel and flatbread all work great—or stuff the fillings in a split croissant.
Recipe by Rochelle Palermo
- Makes 8Servings
- 6 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 1 baguette, sliced on a sharp angle into 8 pieces, toasted
- 6 oz. smoked salmon
- 1 rib celery, very thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
In bowl, mix sour cream, mayo and mustard; spread on toast. Top with salmon, celery, scallions and parsley.