Recipe by Selma Brown Morrow
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. grated fresh horseradish
- 10 oz. sliced smoked salmon
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Eight 9-inch crepes
In bowl, stir first 4 ingredients; season. Reserve 1/4 cup cheese mixture, 1 oz. salmon and 8 cucumber slices for topping. Spread 4 crepes with remaining cheese mixture; top with remaining crepes, salmon and cucumber. Stack the crepe “sandwiches” to make one large stack; top with reserved cheese, salmon and cucumbers.
Morning Glory: This beauty of a brunch dish can be assembled the night before, covered and refrigerated, then unveiled first thing to oohs and ahhs.