- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 10 ounce package thawed frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 9 ounce package thawed frozen chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 1/4 cups plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Using a food processor, puree the edamame; transfer to a bowl.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the EVOO over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook for 3 minutes. Add the spinach and artichoke hearts; cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in the yogurt and lemon juice.
In the food processor, puree half of the spinach mixture. Fold into the remaining spinach along with the edamame, cheese, salt and pepper.
Transfer the dip to a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with the roasted carrots.