- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 pound top sirloin steak
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup store-bought pico de gallo
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, chili powder and garlic; season the spiced oil with salt and pepper.
On a rimmed baking sheet, coat the steak, bell pepper and onion with the spiced oil; season.
Broil, turning once, until the vegetables are browned in spots and the meat is charred and cooked to desired doneness, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare.
Loosely cover the steak with foil. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
Serve the steak and vegetable mixture with the tortillas, pico de gallo and cilantro.