- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3/4 pound boneless pork loin, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces dried rice vermicelli noodles, soaked in hot water until soft
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
In a bowl, toss the pork with 1/2 tbsp. curry powder and 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce. In another bowl, mix the remaining curry powder, soy sauce and 2 tbsp. water.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high. Add the onion, pepper and carrot; stir-fry until soft, about 2 minutes. Add the pork; stir-fry until almost cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
Push the pork mixture to the sides of the skillet. Add the egg to the center of the skillet; do not stir for 30 seconds, then mix into the pork.
Add the noodles and the curry mixture. Stir-fry until the pork is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Top with scallions and lime.