- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 red Fresno chile, thinly sliced
- 1 pound peeled, deveined jumbo shrimp
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/3- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or 1/3 cup dry vermouth
- Juice of 1 lemon
In a large skillet, heat the EVOO, 2 turns of the pan, over medium to medium-high heat and melt the butter into it. Add the garlic, chile and shrimp and toss them together in the pan until the shrimp are opaque and firm. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the parsley.
Deglaze the pan with the wine or vermouth and douse the shrimp with the lemon juice.