- Prep Time
1/4 cup Lemon Curd
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 head romaine lettuce (about 1 pound), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch watercress
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
In a large serving bowl, whisk together the lemon curd, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking until combined.
Add the remaining ingredients to the lemon mayonnaise and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.