- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 loaf crusty bread, sliced
In a large, heavy skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, crushed red pepper and paprika and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Season the shrimp with salt, add to the skillet and cook until opaque, 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley.
Transfer the shrimp mixture to a bowl and serve with the bread.