Recipe by Colu Henry
Start to Finish: 35 minutes
2 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. peeled and deveined large shrimp
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 cup dry white wine
4 cups low-sodium chicken stock
1 lemon, zested (1 1/2 tsp.) and juiced (1/4 cup)
1/4 cup capers in brine, drained
12 oz. fusilli
1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus 1/4 cup for garnish
1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, plus 2 tbsp. for garnish
1. In a large deep skillet, melt the butter in the oil over high heat. Add the shrimp; season with salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp, turning them once, until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a plate.
2. Add the garlic to the skillet; cook, stirring often, until golden, about 1 minute. Stir in the wine, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
3. Add the stock, half the lemon zest, the lemon juice, capers, and 1/2 cup water; season with salt. Bring to a boil.
4. Add the pasta. Cook, stirring often, until the pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes.
5. Off heat, add the shrimp, 1/2 cup parsley, and 1/4 cup chives. Toss to coat the pasta; season. Divide among bowls. Garnish with the remaining herbs and lemon zest.