- Prep Time
- 1 8 ounce package rice vermicelli
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 green apple, grated
- 6 ounces frozen, cooked, peeled, tail-on large shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
1. In a large pot of hot tap water, soak the noodles until al dente, 15 minutes, changing the water halfway through. Drain and season to taste with salt.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce and 3 tbsp. warm water until smooth.
3. Divide the noodles among plates and top with the carrot, apple, shrimp and edamame. Drizzle with the peanut dressing and sprinkle with the cilantro.