- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 chicken boullion cube
- 24 ounces of your favorite traditional sauce (Jared likes Ragu)
Saute shrimp with onion, salt, pepper, and half teaspoon of garlic powder. When shrimp is pink on both sides, add your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Add quarter teaspoon garlic powder, paprika, and parsley flakes.
Break up half boullion cube and sprinkle on top.
Stir together well and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Serve alone or over pasta or rice.