- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 pound ham, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 4 hot dog buns, toasted
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tarragon, mustard and lemon juice. In a medium bowl, toss together the shrimp, ham, red onion and artichoke hearts. Add the dressing to the shrimp mixture and toss.
Fill each toasted hot dog bun with the lettuce and shrimp-and-ham salad.