- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound medium pasta shells
- 4 large tomatoes, halved
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 log (4 oz.) goat cheese, crumbled
- EVOO, for drizzling
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente.
Meanwhile, grate the cut sides of the tomatoes on the large holes of a box grater into a large bowl, discarding the skins. Add the onion, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper to the bowl and toss to combine.
Drain the pasta, then toss with the tomato sauce and about 3 tbsp. goat cheese. Divide among 4 bowls; season with salt and pepper, drizzle with EVOO and top with the remaining goat cheese.