- Prep Time
- 8 ounces Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) Neufchatel (lower-fat cream cheese), at room temperature
- 1/3 cup refrigerated pesto
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, 2 tbsp. marinade reserved
- 1 package (7 to 8 oz.) feta, crumbled
- 1 cup pitted, chopped green olives
- 2/3 cup fig jam
- 1 jar (14 oz.) sweet piquante peppers, such as Peppadew, drained and quartered (1 1/2 cups)
- Toasted baguette slices, crackers and breadsticks
1. In a food processor, puree the Gorgonzola and 1 package Neufchatel; transfer to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Clean the processor bowl; add the remaining package of Neufchatel and the pesto. Puree; transfer to another bowl and season. Clean the processor bowl; add the artichoke hearts and marinade, and the feta. Puree and transfer to a third bowl; season.
2. Scatter the olives on the bottom of a 1 1/2-qt. glass dish. Spoon dollops of the Gorgonzola puree on top; spread in an even layer. Spread the fig jam on top. Spoon dollops of the pesto puree on top; spread in an even layer. Scatter 1 cup peppers on top. Spoon dollops of the artichoke puree on top; spread in an even layer. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup peppers. Serve or cover and chill up to 4 hours. Serve with bread, crackers and breadsticks.