- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tomato
- 1 7 ounce bag of prewashed mixed salad greens
In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, toast the sesame seeds, shaking often, for 2 to 3 minutes. Immediately remove from the pan.
Combine the toasted seeds with the rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, ginger and tomato and blend. Toss the salad greens with the vinaigrette.