- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, zested and juiced (about 1 tsp. zest and 2 tbsp. juice)
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 heads broccoli, cut into large florets
- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast (center cut), cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 cup sweet Asian chili sauce
Position one oven rack 4 inches from the broiler and the other in the center of the oven; preheat to 375 degrees . In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, lime zest and juice, and the ginger; season the dressing with pepper.
On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the broccoli and pork with the dressing; season with pepper. Arrange in a single layer with the pork in the center.
Roast until the broccoli starts to soften, about 10 minutes.
Transfer the pan to the top rack and broil, turning once, until the broccoli is crisp-tender and the pork is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Let the pork rest 10 minutes.
Top the pork with the chili sauce. Serve with the broccoli.