- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 8 even pieces and pounded
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees . In a wide shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan and 2 pinches each salt and pepper; set aside. In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs. Turn each piece of pork in the crumbs to coat well, then coat with the eggs and again with the crumbs; transfer to a plate.
In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium heat. Add 4 pork cutlets and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with 2 more tablespoons olive oil and the remaining cutlets.
In a medium skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, about 2 minutes. Add the tomato and cook until warmed through, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve 2 pork cutlets per person with the zucchini and lemon wedges.