- Makes 4Servings
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground turkey Salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 4 scallions, whites and greens chopped
- 1 rounded tbsp. Dijon mustard
- About 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (a few good shakes)
- Drizzle of olive or vegetable oil
- 1 package (5.2 oz.) Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed dill, chives and parsley
- Splash of cream or half-and-half (about 2 tbsp.)
- 1 tsp. lemon zest plus juice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 tbsp.)
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Dash of hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 4 hamburger or Kaiser rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Gem lettuce, sliced tomato and sliced red or sweet white onion, for serving
1. Place the meat in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix in the scallions, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Form into 4 patties (thinner in the centers for even cooking). Drizzle the patties with the oil. Heat a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet over medium-high.
2. In a small bowl, mix the Boursin, herbs, cream, lemon zest and juice, garlic and a dash of hot sauce.
3. Cook the patties until cooked through, turning occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Serve the patties on the buns with the lettuce, tomato, onion and a fat slather of Boursin ranch.