- 8 ounces Italian sausage, casings removed
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 pound pizza dough, quartered
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 cups diced broccoli, cooked
- 6 ounces sliced provolone
- 5 jarred cherry peppers, chopped
In skillet, brown sausage over high, stirring until crumbled, 5 minutes. On floured work surface, roll out dough into four 6-by-8-inch rectangles; brush with beaten egg white. Layer broccoli, cheese, peppers and sausage in center; season. Lift long dough edges to meet in center; pinch edges to seal. Transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet, seam side down. Brush with beaten egg yolk; cut slits into dough. Bake at 500 degrees , 10 minutes.