- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 12 ounce package wide egg noodles
- 7 ounces turkey kielbasa, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 stick (4 ounces) plus 1 tablespoon buter, cut into small pieces
- 4 cups baby arugula (about 4 ounces
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the egg noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Stir in the kielbasa and 1 stick butter.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the arugula, eggs, cottage cheese and sour cream. Add to the noodle mixture, season with salt and pepper and toss. Spread evenly in a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Bake until the crust is golden and the casserole is set, 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt the remaining 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add the radishes and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Cook until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with the noodle bake.