- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 pound (8 oz.) fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides.
Stir in cream cheese, broth, dressing, onions and basil. Cook and stir until sauce begins to thicken and chicken is cooked through (170 degrees F.) Add snow peas and tomatoes; cook 2 to 4 min. or until snow peas are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Serve over the pasta.