- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cups Dark-Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (60 to 72% cacao)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
1. Divide the pudding among eight 3-oz. paper drinking cups. Insert an ice cream stick in the center of each cup. Freeze until solid, 3 to 4 hours.
2. Microwave the chocolate and coconut oil on high 90 seconds. Whisk until melted and smooth. Let the chocolate mixture cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
3. Working with one pudding pop at a time, peel off the paper cup (use a knife to scrape off any paper that sticks to the pop). Dip the pops into the chocolate mixture, submerging completely. Sprinkle immediately with the sea salt and transfer to a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining pops. Freeze the pops until the chocolate sets, about 15 minutes. Wrap the pops in foil and keep frozen.