Recipe by Janet Taylor McCracken
|Active Time||Total Time||Servings|
- 1 side of salmon (about 3 1/2 lb.), pin bones removed
- 1/3 cup EVOO, plus more for drizzling
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 12 pitted Castelvetrano or other green olives, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 3 tbsp. drained capers, plus 2 tsp. brine
- 2 tsp. lemon zest, plus 3 tbsp. juice
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. On a large rimmed baking sheet lined with foil, arrange the fish, skin-side down. Season with salt and pepper; drizzle with EVOO. Roast the fish until just opaque in the center, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix 1/3 cup EVOO, the parsley, olives, shallot, capers and brine, lemon zest and juice, and garlic; season with pepper. Serve with the fish.
This recipe is part of our 2-hour holiday dinner menu. Get the rest of the recipes here.