- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 6 ounces salmon fillets, with skin
- 1/2 cup store-bought vinaigrette
- 1 head green-leaf lettuce, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocadohalved and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
Preheat a grill to medium. Place the salmon in a resealable plastic bag and pour in 1/4 cup vinaigrette. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Place the salmon skin side down on the grill, cover and cook, turning once, until lightly charred, about 6 minutes.
Mound the lettuce on 4 plates, then top each with a piece of salmon and some cucumber, avocado and carrot. Drizzle each stack with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette and top with sprouts.