- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 8 medium Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, diced
- 3 ounces sliced Italian salami (about 7 slices), coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
Brush large baking sheet with 1 tbsp. oil; press dough into a large circle. Bake at 500 degrees , 5 minutes. In bowl, toss sprouts with remaining 1 tbsp. oil; season. Scatter sprouts, cheeses, salami and rosemary on crust. Continue baking until crust is golden, about 9 minutes.