- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/3 of pizza dough recipe
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Coarse salt
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (about 1 sprig)
Invert a large baking sheet and place it on a rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat the oven to 500 degrees . Invert a second baking sheet on a work surface and cover it with a sheet of parchment paper. Stretch the pizza dough to fit the parchment paper.
Brush the dough generously with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with parmesan and salt. Scatter the chicken, goat cheese and rosemary on top.
Slide the pizza and the parchment from the cool baking sheet to the hot baking sheet in the oven. Bake until the crust is golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with more olive oil and top with more parmesan. Cut into pieces.