- Prep Time
- 1 quart white grape juice
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup pear liqueur (Poire William) or raspberry liqueur (framboise)
- 2 apples, preferably Pink Lady
- 2 pears, preferably Forelle
- 1 navel orangetrimmed, quartered lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/3 inch thick
- 2 cups seedless black grapes
- 1 1 1/2 liter bottle chilled rose wine
- Ice cubes, for serving
In a 3-quart bowl, combine the white grape juice, cranberry-raspberry juice and pear liqueur.
Quarter and core the apples and pears, then thinly slice them and add to the bowl along with the orange and grapes. Cover the fruit and chill for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
Transfer the fruit and juices to a 5-quart punch bowl. Add the wine and serve the sangria over ice cubes in tumblers.