- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (about 3), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 carrots (1 lb.), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine first 5 ingredients; spread onto bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan. Pour 1 cup broth over vegetable mixture.
Bake 45 to 55 min. or until broth is absorbed and vegetables are tender and caramelized, stirring occasionally.
Spoon vegetables into food processor. Add cream cheese and remaining broth; process until smooth. Return to pan; cook until heated through, stirring frequently.