- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 - 1 1/4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano (a couple of handfuls)
- 1 pound green beans, halved
- 1/2 pound cremini or white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced lengthwise
- EVOO, for liberal drizzling
- 4 pieces (6-8 oz each) chicken (breasts, thighs etc) or thick cut whitefish fillet (such as cod or pollock), seasoned with salt, pepper and seafood or poultry seasoning
Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees . In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk, mustard and lemon juice; season with salt. Whisk in the grapeseed oil in a steady stream until it thickens into mayo. Stir in the tarragon. In another bowl, mix the panko and cheese.
On a rimmed baking sheet or baking dish, scatter the green beans, mushrooms and shallots. Drizzle with EVOO; season with salt and pepper.
Slather the mayo on the seasoned chicken or fish and coat with the panko-parm mixture. Arrange the chicken or fish on the vegetables. Roast until cooked through, about 20 minutes for chicken or 15 minutes for fish.