- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- 8 links hot or sweet Italian sausage
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 small bunch scallions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (eyeball it)
- Roasted Cauliflowertop the cauliflower with 1/2 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese before roasting
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn or thinly sliced
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Drizzle enough EVOO onto a large rimmed baking sheet to coat the bottom. Add the sausages, tomatoes, scallions and garlic, season with salt and pepper and pour the vinegar on top. Roast, turning the sausages and vegetables once halfway through cooking, 30 minutes.
Divide the sausages and vegetables among 4 plates and top with the cauliflower and basil.