Recipe by Ananda Eidelstein
- 4 salmon fillets (5 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 bunch radishes, radishes quartered and greens chopped
- 2 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 cup store-bought tzatziki sauce
- Fresh dill sprigs, for garnish
On parchment-lined baking sheet, drizzle salmon and quartered radishes with 2 tbsp. oil; season. Bake at 425° until salmon is flaky, about 8 minutes. In bowl, toss radishes, radish greens, zest and remaining oil; season. Serve salmon and radish mixture over tzatziki; garnish.