- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 1 inches thick center-cut salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skinned
- Salt and pepper
- 2 sheets matzo, finely ground
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- Grated peel of 1 lemon, plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . On a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet, place the salmon skinned side down; season with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, combine the matzo, parsley, thyme, lemon peel, lemon juice and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the olive oil and butter.
Cover the top of each salmon fillet completely with the matzo mixture, pressing to adhere. Roast until the salmon is just cooked through but still translucent in the center, about 10 minutes.