Recipe by Joe Piccirillo
This recipe originally appeared in our Harvest 2020 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. monkfish fillets, trimmed
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 oz. dried chorizo, finely diced (2/3 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, halved
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
In baking dish, coat fish with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Roast at 425° for 15 minutes; season. In medium skillet, cook onion, chorizo, and garlic in remaining oil over medium-high for 8 minutes. Add tomatoes, olives, and raisins; simmer for 5 minutes. Spoon over fish; garnish.