- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 1-pint containers (2 pounds) red cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Major Greys chutney
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees . In a large baking dish, toss the tomatoes with the oil to coat; spread in a single layer. Roast, shaking the pan halfway through, until the tomatoes have burst open and released some juice, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a large pitcher or bowl. Stir in the chutney, lemon juice and salt. Working in batches, puree the mixture in a food processor or a blender until smooth.
Transfer the puree to a large saucepan and stir in the broth. Warm gently before serving.