- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 3 tbsp.)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp.smoked paprika
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- Salt and pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops (each 1 inch thick)
- 1 12 ounce bag trimmed green beans or haricots verts
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs.), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 jarred roasted red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees
In a large bowl, mix 3 tbsp. olive oil, the lemon juice, thyme, paprika and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Add the pork chops and turn to coat.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the green beans, potatoes and red pepper with the remaining 3 tbsp. olive oil; season. Spread in an even layer. Nestle the pork chops among the vegetables.
Roast, turning the pork chops once, until the vegetables are tender and the chops are just cooked through, about 25 minutes.