- 18 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 pinch pepper
- 24 thin slices radish
- Grated lemon peel, for serving
Toast eighteen 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices, cut on an angle, in a 350 degrees oven. Stir together 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a pinch pepper. Spread the ricotta mixture onto each toast and top each with 4 thin slices radish, a sprinkle of salt and grated lemon peel.