- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 large plums, cut into matchsticks
- 6 scallions, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup mini wasabi-flavored rice crackers
In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce and ginger; whisk in the sesame oil.
Add the cabbage, plums and scallions and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, top with the rice crackers.