- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 delicata squash (about 1 lb.) -- halved lengthwise, seeded and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch half moons
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 3 cups thinly sliced radicchio (1 small head)
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the squash, 2 tbsp. oil, the rosemary leaves and garlic cloves; season with salt and pepper. Roast until the squash is tender and browned on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
Squeeze the garlic cloves from the skins; finely chop and transfer to a large bowl. Whisk in the remaining 3 tbsp. oil, the orange juice and vinegar; add the arugula and radicchio. Season and toss to coat.
Divide the salad among plates. Top with the squash. Sprinkle with the nuts and cheese.