- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/2 pound uncooked turkey breakfast sausage links, casings removed
- 1 9 inch frozen piecrust, partially baked
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsely, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, for serving (people's portions only)
- Chili sauce or green salsa, for serving (people's portions only)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . In a medium skillet, heat the EVOO, 1 turn of the pan, over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking up the meat, until browned; let cool. Add the sausage to the piecrust and scatter the cheese on top.
In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, half-and-half and parsley, and pour over the sausage and cheese. Bake for 40 minutes; let cool.
Chop up a wedge for the pooch. Season the people's portions with salt and pepper and top with the chili sauce.