- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small saucepan, bring the butter and 1/2 cup water to a boil. Add the flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, until the dough pulls away cleanly from the sides of the pan and forms a ball; remove from the heat.
2. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, or in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the dough on high until cooled slightly, about 30 seconds. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating to blend between each addition, until the batter is smooth, about 1 minute each.
3. Transfer the batter to a quart-size resealable bag and squeeze the dough into one corner. Using scissors, snip about 1/2 inch off the corner of the bag. Onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, pipe 12 equal mounds of batter, about 1 1/4 inches in diameter and 1 1/2 inches high.
4. Bake the cream puffs until deep golden and puffed, 23 to 28 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
5. In a medium bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the pudding until just blended. Using a serrated knife, slice each cream puff horizontally almost in half, leaving it attached on one side. Spoon 1 1/2 tbsp. of the pudding mixture on the bottom of each cream puff; top with 3 raspberries. Close the cream puffs and dust with the confectioners' sugar.